PART 2 : Thursday January 7th
Thanks to my Twitter friends for sharing!
11. “Because riding bikes is BALLER!”(@rickcrawfish)
12. “I get to wear outfits that would not otherwise work(@RideLikeaGirl1)
13. “I wonder how long without cycling it would take for my legs to return to 1 color instead of neopolitan.”(@ericmbudd)
14. “the thing I like most about cycling is exploring country roads, and enjoying the peace and quiet.” (@ChrisProuse)
15.” Marijo, One of my favourite things about cycling is the freedom I feel when riding. It’s that same feeling I had as a young child, riding my bike through town by myself. Even on a hard training ride with all its structure of pace or intervals or whatever the day’s plan, I still feel that freedom. My heart is uncaged when I’m on my bike.(Gina Poertner)
16.”When you keep climbing a long hill and every mile gets tougher; you finally reach the top wishing it’d be longer! (@coachpatwells)
17. Guys with shaved legs!
19. New paved road.
20. Getting home when it starts pouring rain.
PART 3: Friday January 8th
21. Waving to another cyclist who actually waves back!
22. Sharing my favourite ride with a friend.
23. Calfs, harmstrings, quads!
24. New lenses-with no scratches!
25. Cycling vacation: eat-bike-sleep. Repeat.
26. Getting into a hot bath after a ride in cold rain.
27. Running out of fluids and finding $ in my jacket that I didn’t know I had!
28. Pulling down my arm warmers because the sun is finally getting out.
30. Being cut off by a fox, graciously crossing the street.
PART 4: Saturday January 9th
(Au Grain de Café, in Tremblant)
32. Pulling a friend who can’t keep up.
33. Being pulled by a friend(Pat, most of the time) when I can’t keep up!
(View of Lac Tremblant from l’Équinox)
35. Feeling of achievement after high-quality interval work.
36. Having a non-cyclist friend tell me that he just bought a bike.
37. Having a following car.
38. First ride of the season after 4 long months of winter.
39. Hands down in drops, flying down, feeling 13 again!
40. Having my daily worries disappear.